Registration & Pricing
2021 Attendee Registration Fee Schedule
Reg Open – July 16
July 17- October 2
|Onsite October 3-4|
|Attendee One Day Exhibits Only Pass (Thursday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Attendee Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|Distributor One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Distributor Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|Broker One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|Broker Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|NONEX – Non-Exhibiting Brand||$100.00||$100.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00|
NOTE: All pre-registration must be done through this website. The Buddy Rate applies to additional attendees registered under any first account registered at full price. Look for the “Add Another” button on the summary page of your online registration to bring along others at the Buddy Rate.
12020 Pizza & Pasta Northeast Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, keynote general sessions, panel discussions and receptions will be held at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Registration confirmations will be e-mailed and attendee badges picked up at the show site.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and activities, as well as on the exhibit floor. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged for lost or missing badges.
- REFUNDS – No refunds after August 27, 2021.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- 2. ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Show Name may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Show Name will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3. Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- 4. Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- 5. Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.